We are a product and outsourcing company from the US, developing different IT solutions for North American customers and around the globe.
Our company is young; we began our journey at the beginning of 2017 with a small team of freelancers. Now we are a team of more than 30 developers and designers. It is our conviction that our employees are the core of our success!
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California, with an addition in New York.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top-notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is – work with a strong and experienced team, combine it with travels and work/life balance. Contact us today!
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management;
- Code, test and operate Node.js based services;
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem;
- +3 years of experience;
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js;
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX;
- Experience and ability to build a database using MongoDB
- Receiving server events using EventSource
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude;
- Attention to details;
- Passion for technology and knowledge;
- High salary fixed in USD;
- Constant salary review;
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Experience working in a professional team;
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Family mode atmosphere;
- Experience working remotely or at an excellent office located in Central Kyiv;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office.
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be a part of our team we are looking forward to hearing from you, send your CV today to [email protected].