We are a product and outsourcing company from the US, developing different IT solutions for North America customers and around the globe.
Our company is young, we began our journey at the beginning of 2017 with a small team of freelancers. Now we are a team of more than 30 developers and designers. It is our conviction that our employees are the core of our success!
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in North California with an addition in New York.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top-notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is – work with a strong and experienced team, combine it with travels and work/life balance. Contact us today!
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- High salary fixed in USD;
- Constant salary review;
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Experience working in a professional team;
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Family mode office atmosphere;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- Great office environment conveniently located in Central Kyiv.
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you want to be a part of our team, we are looking forward to hearing from you, send your CV today to [email protected]